This course will help you to understand the different barriers that people face, broaden your reach to attract a diverse range of people and explore how you can create a positive environment to retain them.
What will you achieve?
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- identify how your club or organisation can create a positive environment that enables a diverse range of people to be engaged and retained as participants and volunteers.
This might be the course for you if…
- you’re part of a leadership team or committee
- you have a senior position (e.g. head coach)
- you’re responsible for recruiting new members and volunteers
- you’re involved in supporting clubs or community organisations.
How much does it cost to attend?
The cost of this course is free.
Who can attend? (Requirements)
People that attend this course should:
- represent a club or community organisation based in England
- be at least 16 years of age
- be able to communicate effectively in English.
When registering, we ask that delegates consent to the Delegate Agreement, which can be found at the link below.